Ken is an enthusiastic and motivated learning professional, and started his career in learning in 2010 as a contact centre induction trainer for a large Global financial organisation. Prior to this Ken has worked in a variety of roles from theatre and music to customer service and sales from 2004 – 2010.
With most of his experience in the Financial Services sector, Ken has developed his skills to aid improving personal development covering a wide range of topics. From Coaching to Presentation skills and personal wellbeing, he is able to bring the practical element of theoretical learning to life.
From 2017, Ken has had the privilege of working with other medium to large, multisite organisations both in the UK and Europe with some clients extending to the middle east. He has designed and delivered both technical and soft skill learning interventions for a range of audiences from customer facing colleagues to senior managers. This design and delivery include learning for face to face events and virtual online learning platforms such as Webex, Zoom and others.
Now with further experience in sectors such as Retail, Automotive, Government and Health Care, Ken is always looking for new ways to engage his audience meaning learning is both practical and fun. Bringing learning to life means organisations and their colleagues can build their skills to achieve goals and aspirations be it for business or personal growth.
- Introduction to Management
- Building Effective teams
- Introduction to Coaching
- Intermediate coaching skills
- Advanced coaching skills
- Performance management
- Mental Health and Wellbeing related topics
- Giving Feedback
- Influencing Skills
- Leading in Ambiguous situations
- Setting SMART objectives
- Having Challenging Conversations
- Storytelling in times of Change
- Time Management
- Customer Service-related topics
- Career Management topics such as CV writing, Interview Techniques, Personal Brand
- Developing and Delivering Presentations - face to face and online presentations.
- Effective Communication
- Train the Trainer - Training new Trainers face to face and online