Associate Corporate Trainer.
Tagged IIMT on Linked In (Please check the linked in A/C)
International business speaker and facilitator, Eugene has people development at the heart of everything he does. A vibrant and compelling communicator, he inspires his audiences to address current challenging business issues. He has worked with clients in over 30 countries all over the globe) on how to transform their business approach. Educated in England, with a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and a fellow of the CIPD and EMCC, he has spent most of his 25-year career, delivering and implementing business training solutions is sectors as varied as Finance, HR, Outsourcing and Developing Leadership Performance.
Over the past few years I have taught, facilitated and coached over 5000 people. One theme repeats itself time and again. That the best, most effective learning only happens as a partnership, when clients and consultants work together to create change.
My time with clients is transient; a couple of days at most and it is very precious. I love helping people to unlock better ways of working, to understand what drives their organisations and along the way sometimes suggest some changes to improve their businesses.
Eugene worked for more than 15 years in middle- and senior-level management for a variety of international banks. He ran proprietary portfolios in Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, swaps and other derivative instruments. He sat on Risk Management committees in both London and Tokyo and delivered a variety of cross market set up projects before becoming a learning and development professional. He now uses his extensive experience to deliver highly effective finance and coaching to a wide range of businesses.
He has performance managed and organized investment-banking teams on three continents, this work involving considerable organizational skills as well as deep knowledge of international markets.
Qualification & Training
- LLB (Hons) Law, University of Warwick
- MBA in Finance from City University Business School, London
- EMCC Level 7 Advanced Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring from Oxford School of Coaching and Mentoring (accredited by Oxford University)
- Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Interpreting Income Statements
- The Use of Ratios in Financial Decision Making
- Introduction to Budgeting
- Capital Investment Decision making
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Vendor Performance Management