Dr Manna is an Associate Professor from Sant Longowal Inst. of Engineering & Technical (Centrally Funded Deemed University) and had done his Doctorate of Philosophy, Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering from SLIET University. He has rich experience in academics and has been a Director of AICTE, MHRD-SWAYAM for until 2018.... View Webinars
WEBINAR BY HRISHTA - A KNOWLEDGE SHARING INITIATIVE BY IIMT STUDIES LTD UK.
Mr. Alok Kumar is a graduate from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya followed by his Masters in Management from the same University. He has done his professional programmes in Human Resource Management from York University and S P Jain University too. Mr Kumar has 20 years of rich experience in HR, and L&D function in Welspun Industries and Aditya Birla Group and currently he is ...View Webinars
With over three decades of rich experience and expertise in core HR function, this dynamic professional has experience of working in Co-operative, Private and Public Sector. Currently heading HR at GSFC, Mr Purohit is the Strategy architect in the development of innovative HR initiatives to streamline processes and capitalize on Organizational growth Opportunities.
A creative th...View Webinars
Dr. Sheetal Nair is a Human Resource professional with more than a decade of experience in facilitating and training with organizations like Barclays, United Nations, Brentwood, GSFC, Fives Group et al.
He holds a doctorate in Training and Development from North Central University, Arizona & is an MBA from Symbiosis International University. He also holds Diploma in Corporate Law ...View Webinars
Dr G P Rao is a senior HR professional having the rich experience of 37 years in the entire gamut of Human Resource Management with SAIL, JK Organization, Birlas and Reliance Industries (in India and Malaysia) at Mines, Factories and Corporate offices. He founded his consultancy in 2014.
He is expertise in business excellence, Capability Development, Synergy Creation and Power L...View Webinars
A seasoned HR professional, Amit Das, has over 30 years of experience of working in Senior Leadership roles at various professionally managed large MNCs & reputed Indian organizations across diverse business sectors, namely, Tata Motors, CESC Ltd, ITW Signode, Britannia Industries Ltd, Taj Group of Hotels, Vodafone, RPG Group, and Reliance Group. He has eff...View Webinars
Joseph is an entrepreneur in the education industry, serving as a Managing Director of Edu Growth, UK. He has led the development of over 100 qualifications over the last 10 years, specialising in business and management, and has recently founded an organisation specialising in learning for entrepreneurs.... View Webinars
Global Coach, Catalyst, Consellor, President - HR & Strategic Affairs.... View Webinars
Founder at STP Beyond Borders, Respresentative of Finnish Ministry of Education Youth Program EDUFI in India, Worked as Couselor for Armenian Parliament MPs through International GIZ Organisation.... View Webinars
Head Petro Chemical Academy, Reliance Industries Limited and former Head L&D L&T Construction.... View Webinars
- Member of the Board of Directors of North Delta Electricity Distribution Company.
- Consultant for the Energy Efficiency Improvement Project of the Ministry of Electricity and Renewable Energy.
- Former vice president of Alexandria Electricity Dr. Kamilia Youssef Distribution Company.
How to Apply
- Step - 1: Check all the information of the course, and if you are satisfied, click on Login to enrol button to access approx 43 minutes lectures.
- Step - 2: You can log in with your Gmail/Facebook ID (if you don't have any one of them, you can still register with a new ID. However, you will have to validate your email ID from the activation link received in your inbox, after the registration, to access the course)
- Step - 3: Go to My Course button to access your course material and follow the guidelines
- Step - 4: Start accessing your online lectures and reading material
- Step - 5: After completing all the lectures, click on the Get my certificate button
- Step - 6: Reply a few simple questions shown on the screen
- Step - 7: Get your certificate of participation and get ready to practice Shavasana daily.
- Step - 8: You can practice Shavasana regularly by clicking the relevant links. The links of the Quick Shavasana and the full courses are kept available for free.