IIMTS was engaged by Director Edu & Trng, Gujarat State Govt for Train The Trainer program for Instructors & Faculties of Govt ITIs . It has really improved the quality of Teaching of our faculties . I see tremendous changes in their soft skills & presentation skills .
M B Suthar - Principal , Govt ITI , Lakhtar , Gujarat
IIMTS we contacted to design a customised program for our managers & senior managers as we had specific concern areas . The faculties took some time but finally made it so well . Icing on cake was the way it was conducted . Very effective
Dharmesh Kansara - Head- HR Gujarat Borosil Ltd. Bharuch Gujarat
My senior Team of Managers are technically very competent yet I had some concerns about their managerial competencies and then knowing Mr. Atul Pandya ,we decided to engage IIMTS . Just one program on Enhancing Managerial Competence and we saw big change in my team.
Mitesh Shah - MD , Steelco Gujarat
How to Apply
- Step - 1: Check all the information of the course, and if you are satisfied, click on Login to enrol button to access approx 43 minutes lectures.
- Step - 2: You can log in with your Gmail/Facebook ID (if you don't have any one of them, you can still register with a new ID. However, you will have to validate your email ID from the activation link received in your inbox, after the registration, to access the course)
- Step - 3: Go to My Course button to access your course material and follow the guidelines
- Step - 4: Start accessing your online lectures and reading material
- Step - 5: After completing all the lectures, click on the Get my certificate button
- Step - 6: Reply a few simple questions shown on the screen
- Step - 7: Get your certificate of participation and get ready to practice Shavasana daily.
- Step - 8: You can practice Shavasana regularly by clicking the relevant links. The links of the Quick Shavasana and the full courses are kept available for free.