The information you provide to IIMT Studies India allows us to provide you with access to a specific program or other service, to administer that service and to keep you updated on that service and our other services.
Please send any questions about this Policy or about IIMT Studies India's handling of your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IIMT Studies India is a unit of IIMT Group. This Policy applies to information that we collect through our websites and other services (collectively, the "Services").
Our Services include the web domains iimtstudies.edu.in and iimtgroup.edu.in and other IIMT Studies India websites, applications, programs, and online or mobile products and Services of IIMT Studies India. This Policy does not apply to information that we collect from you in others ways (for example, information that you provide over the telephone, by fax, through conventional mail or email or any information that you may provide to us or IIMT Studies independently of our websites and Services).
NATURE, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Information we collect
We collect information, including Personally Identifiable Information when you sign up for a user account, download an application, participate in our online programs, or otherwise communicate with IIMT Studies India. Personally Identifiable Information means your full name and other information that personally identifies you.
We may also collect, use, store, and share certain usage information and system identifiers and metadata.
We may collect information about participant performance and patterns of learning. In addition, we may track information indicating, among other things, which portions or pages of a Service were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used.
We may collect, use, store, and share a variety of information, including IP address, operating system, unique IDs of cookies, unique IDs sent from mobile devices, network carriers or data providers, device types, browser types, version and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP) information, referring and exit websites and applications, attributes of computer or device usage, date/time stamps, click-through URLs, information contained in HTTP headers or other internet transfer protocol signals, clickstream data and other similar data, for each user of a Service or any IIMT Studies India program, and we may be able to determine your geographic location (or the location of your device or ISP) with such data. Various web analytics tools are used to collect this information. Some of the information may be collected through cookies, pixel tags, scripts, log files, web beacons and other similar technologies, which are further described in the Cookies Policy.
Most browsers and mobile devices offer instructions on how to disable cookies (typically in "Preferences" or "Settings"). If you disable our cookies, some functions and conveniences of a service may not work properly or at all.
We may use, store, aggregate and disclose some or all of the data we collect from you and other users of the Services for the purposes set out in this Policy.
How we use the information we collect and reasons we share it
IIMT Studies India uses the information we collect to deliver our programs and Services. We may also use the information to communicate with you about the Services and to give you updates about IIMT Studies India and other IIMT programs.
We share the information with your consent or as necessary to provide a service you have requested. For example, we share some of your information with IIMT Studies India faculty and staff, and other participants in your program can view your profile and username and comments. We also share with a limited number of third-party contractors who perform certain functions on our behalf. For example, we work with a third party who helps us with participant support queries.
Comments or other information posted or contributed by you to any part of a service designed to be visible to the public or to other IIMT Studies India participants may be viewed and downloaded by others who use or access the service. Please bear this in mind when you post such comments or other information.
We may collect, use, process, store, and share the information about you in the following ways
- To authenticate your identity; to process payments, subscriptions, credits and refunds; and to collect amounts owed, as applicable.
- To respond to a specific inquiry or provide you with access to the specific service, program content and/or Services or reports you select.
- To provide, administer, maintain, improve, individualize, and evaluate the Services and other IIMT Studies India. Services and offerings, both individually and in the aggregate. This may include sharing information with IIMT Studies India faculty, staff, administrators, moderators, leaders, facilitators, and others who are involved in performing these functions for us, as well as with other third parties in some circumstances as described below.
- To provide or conduct the Services by sharing information about you (including Personally Identifiable Information) with other participants in a IIMT Studies India program or other Service in which you are participating. This may include, for example, sharing comments, course work, reflections, images, video clips, "stars," "likes," and other content that you submit, contribute, upload, post, or distribute on a Service (collectively, "Contributions") with other such participants, along with your name, user name, photo, geographic location (city, state and country only), and other potentially identifying information.
- To create and publish a participant directory accessible by other participants in the program or other Service in which you are participating.
- To disclose or provide Directory Information to third parties or the public, unless you have opted out of such disclosure by contacting email@example.com.
- To link or combine information provided by you or collected about you via the Services with other information provided by you or collected about you by IIMT Studies India, or any of their partners.
- To perform research – for example, academic, scientific, educational or business research.
- To send you notices, updates, announcements and communications (whether by email, phone, text or SMS messages, pop up notifications, or other similar methods) about the Services, or about other programs, services, products, events, opportunities or activities offered by IIMT Studies India, IIMT Studies, or selected educational or business partners, that may be of interest to you.
- To enable IIMT Studies India, IIMT Studies India and IIMT to do marketing, promotions and advertising, either directly or through third parties. These activities may include interest-based advertising, targeted advertising and online behavioral advertising in order to increase the likelihood that the content would be of interest to you.
- To assess admissions criteria and to track both individual and aggregate attendance, progress, performance and completion of an online program or use of the Services, and to analyze statistics on participant performance and how participants learn.
- To conduct cross device matching, whether probabilistic or deterministic, in order to identify connections between devices such as smart phones, computers, tablets or other network connected devices or physical objects.
- To maintain and improve the functioning and security of the Services and our software, systems and network.
- To enable service providers or contractors to perform certain functions on our behalf, including, without limitation, analytics and information processing; processing transactions, subscriptions or other payments; providing, operating or administering a Service or part of it; providing or updating content for any of the Services; or in connection with other aspects of our Services, or in order to integrate with other products or services.
- To provide opportunities for current or future participants in the Services or other IIMT Studies India offerings, who may have interests or educational goals similar to yours, to communicate or work with you.
- To report to your employer on your progress and participation in a Service if your participation in the Service is sponsored by your employer, and if you have so consented or we are otherwise permitted to do so.
- To share aggregated, anonymized information with the public and with third parties, including but not limited to researchers and business partners.
- To achieve any purpose to which you have consented at the point of collection of information or at another time.
- To achieve any other purpose permitted by law.
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
Below you will find additional privacy information you may find important.
Links to other applications and websites
IIMT Studies India has a program designed to protect Personally Identifiable Information in its possession or control. This includes a variety of privacy and security policies, processes and procedures, including administrative, physical and technical measures. Nonetheless, no method of collection, storage or transmission is entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee that our security measures will be effective.
Consent to processing outside home country
Collection of data from children
Our Services are generally not intended for users under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under 13 years of age. From time to time, we may offer certain Services to users under 18 years of age (but 13 years of age or older). In those cases, we may have additional requirements for registration or access, including, for example, approval of a parent or other authorized person. If we become aware that a person under 13 years of age has registered, we will delete any Personally Identifiable Information of such person from our records.
Legal Basis of Processing
Under GDPR individuals have the right in certain cases, with respect to personal data subject to GDPR, to:
- Obtain copies of personal data that an organization holds on them. The majority of the personal data that IIMT Studies India holds on you is given to us by you. However if you would like more information on this please contact us.
- Have incorrect or incomplete data corrected. We encourage our participants to keep their information up to date. If any of your information changes please let us know.
- Have their data erased by an organization in certain circumstances, subject to certain limitations.
- Obtain their data from an organization where it is processed by automated means and have it transmitted to another organizations.
- Not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, in certain circumstances.
Retention of Information
Where we are processing Personal Data based on our legitimate interests, we generally will retain the data for a reasonable period of time based on the particular interest, taking into account the fundamental interests and the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
Where we are processing Personal Data based on contract, we generally will retain the information for the duration of the contract plus some additional limited period of time that is necessary to comply with law or that represents the statute of limitations for legal claims that could arise from the contractual relationship.
Where we are processing Personal Data based on your consent, we generally will retain the information for the period of time necessary to carry out the processing activities to which you consented, subject to your right, under certain circumstances, to have certain of your personal data erased (see "Certain Rights" above).
Where we are processing Personal Data based on the public interest, we generally retain the information for the period of time that continues to serve that underlying interest.
How to Apply
- Step - 1: Check all the information of the course, and if you are satisfied, click on Login to enrol button to access approx 43 minutes lectures.
- Step - 2: You can log in with your Gmail/Facebook ID (if you don't have any one of them, you can still register with a new ID. However, you will have to validate your email ID from the activation link received in your inbox, after the registration, to access the course)
- Step - 3: Go to My Course button to access your course material and follow the guidelines
- Step - 4: Start accessing your online lectures and reading material
- Step - 5: After completing all the lectures, click on the Get my certificate button
- Step - 6: Reply a few simple questions shown on the screen
- Step - 7: Get your certificate of participation and get ready to practice Shavasana daily.
- Step - 8: You can practice Shavasana regularly by clicking the relevant links. The links of the Quick Shavasana and the full courses are kept available for free.