Dr. Manpreet Singh Manna
- Faculty SLIET – Longowal, Former Director – AICTE
Dr. Manna, a renowned global academician has done his Masters in Engineering followed by Doctorate in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering. A rich experience in academics and have headed various important positions in Central Government of India, including Director- AICTE. Has been honored and felicitated with number of national and international awards which includes The Award from The President of India, Bharat Excellence Award, Exceptional Leaders of Excellence, Eminent Engineer's Award and many other Awards. Dr. Manna is an internationally acclaimed mentor and has travelled across the globe to conduct seminars, workshops and lectures.
- B.E. : Electrical & Electronics Engineering; (1993)
- M.E. : Power & Machines; (2000)
- Ph. D. : Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering; (2015)
- President Award - "COMMENDATION AWARD" from Shri Pranab Mukherjee, the Hon’ble President of India during the Launch of the “SWAYAM PLATFORM” on 9th July, 2017
- "Editor Choice Education Excellency Award-2019" for making Indian Education Affordable and Reachable from Chairman NBA during Dialogue India Academia Awards at Taj Dubai (UAE) on 2nd May, 2019.
- Medal of Honour -2018 from World Peace & Diplomacy organization & Confederation of International Accreditation Commission during 5th International Education Forum at IIC, New Delhi on 16th June, 2018
- Exceptional Leaders of Excellence, 2017 the prestigious WEF (Women Economic Forum) Award from the Hon’ble Minister of State for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution during the International Seminar on “Innovating for Wealth & Wellness- at Personal and National Level
- Received 'Bharat Excellence Award' and 'Gold Medal' from Former Election Commissioner of India at IIC, New Delhi during National Seminar on Economic Growth and National Unity organized by Friendship Forum of India. 2014
- Recipient of “BEST CITIZENS OF INDIA AWARD” from International Publishing House, New Delhi
Dr. Aparna Sharma
- Sr. HR professional – HR Advisor, Board Member, Coach, Counselor, Trainer, Motivational Speaker
Aparna is Post Graduate (PM & IR) from Tata Institute of Social Sciences and has been awarded, Doctorate in Human Resources from California Public University, U.S.A. With over 25 years of experience in HR, she is currently contributing as a Board Mentor with various boards & as an advisor to various corporate. Aparna has been felicitated with the Excellent Woman HR Professional of the Year - "Excellence in Human Resources" award, "Most Influential Women in Academics 2020", "Best Employee Experience Personality of the Year 2020", "Indian HR Champion of the Year-2019", "Indian Business Woman of the Year 2019" award and many more such award for her contribution to various fields. Aparna is also a celebrated author of 2 bestselling books - "Reality Bytes-The Role of HR in Today’s World" & "Between U & Me.
Dr. Sajeev Nair
- CEO – Asian School of Science & Engineering Technology
Dr. Sajeev Nair is a doctorate degree holder (PhD) in Engineering Science,, Graduate Electrical Engineer, Chartered Engineer, Life time Member and Fellow of Institution of Engineers, Life Member of National Safety Council and ISTD, Lead IMS auditor, with additional International Qualifications in Learning and Competency. He is an Assessor and Verifier from Edexcel-UK- an International training awarding body and also possessing other post graduate qualifications including Human Resources Management. Have worked in Multi-cultural environment, offshore, on shore, islands, interior locations, corporate offices with reputed companies which comprises- Reliance Industries Limited, Royal Dutch Shell, Shell Operating company PDO- Petroleum Development Oman, Electronics and Electrical development corporation KELRON, Exterran – Manufacturing and product development and service company in the US and ADNOC group, Abu Dhabi.
- Technology Strategist, British Entrepreneur
He is a Graduate Engineer in E & C and has more than 3 decades of ambitious, goal- orientated experience in collaborating with various parts of the international business. He possesses a strong connect and involvement in Trade Associations, Consulting organizations and Academic Institutions with a clear motive of bridging and connecting all the stake holders in the technology, through Research, Innovation, Incubation fostering the startups. He is a fellow at IEI and IETE. Member of CSI, International Red Cross, Association of British Scholars, British Business Group, GCCI, GESIA IT Association, founder member with Gujarat Innovation Society (GIS), ASSOCHAM and many more.