Accredited Program Policies
EduQual is a regulated awarding body, approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally recognised national qualifications regulator in the UK. EduQual is a full member of the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB).
Policies for Learners
Every learner registering for the accredited course, is abided to follow the below policies until completing the course.
- Reasonable adjustment and special consideration
- Equality and diversity
- Assessment policy
- Student grievance monitoring and redressal policy
- Data protection policy
- Dealing with Malpractice and maladministration
- Conflict of interest
- Complaints and appeal process
- Recognition of Prior learning
- Accelerated learning
How to Apply
- Step - 1: Check all the information of the course, and if you are satisfied, click on Login to enrol button to access approx 43 minutes lectures.
- Step - 2: You can log in with your Gmail/Facebook ID (if you don't have any one of them, you can still register with a new ID. However, you will have to validate your email ID from the activation link received in your inbox, after the registration, to access the course)
- Step - 3: Go to My Course button to access your course material and follow the guidelines
- Step - 4: Start accessing your online lectures and reading material
- Step - 5: After completing all the lectures, click on the Get my certificate button
- Step - 6: Reply a few simple questions shown on the screen
- Step - 7: Get your certificate of participation and get ready to practice Shavasana daily.
- Step - 8: You can practice Shavasana regularly by clicking the relevant links. The links of the Quick Shavasana and the full courses are kept available for free.