Professional Graduate Programme in Metallurgical Engineering is the professional course for those who wish their Professional Graduate Programme in Metallurgical Engineering to Improve their skills through such an effective skill development programme.
- Material Science & Metallurgy
- Production of Non-Ferrous Metals and alloys
- Physical Metallurgy
- Testing of Metalic Materials
- Iron Making
- Steel making
- Metallurgical analysis
- Foundry Technology
- Metal Farming Process & Plant Engineering.
- Welding Technology
- Heat and Mass Transfer in Metallurgy
- Principles of Extractive Metallurgy
- Material Degradation and Prevention
Those working professionals who do not have their higher education and due to which their career is not getting proper development as it should be can pursue this certificate programme and get the boost in their career. Professional Programs with project work has always been a career leader in once job profile.