Advanced Graduate Programme In Facility Management
A Facilities Manager looks after the operation and maintenance of any facility, be it a mall, office, hospital, school or residence. He or she is largely responsible for the people, places and processes as explained below.
The course is designed to develop delegate’s skills in managing facility staff and corporate assets while minimizing risk exposure in the workplace.
- Principles and Process of Management
- Total Quality Management
- Preventive Maintenance and Maintenance Strategy
- Project Management
- Outsourcing and Contracting
- An Overview of Facilities Management
- The Basic Elements of Facilities Management
- Operations Management-II
- Performance Monitoring and Benchmarking
- Financial Management
- Business Case Study Analysis - I
- On the job Project Base Learning - I
Advanced Graduate Programme In Facility Management Course Benefit
With the swift rise in the Real Estate sector in India, there is more and more demand for people to manage & maintain them. This makes the position of a Facilities Manager a highly demanded profession. People are willing to pay competitive salaries to have trained people manage and take care of their estates.
IIMT Studies is now accredited by the British Accreditation Council. Since the institute is accredited internationally, the courses are offered with the international standards.