Find the Best Engineering Courses
Building Innovation Culture was the topic we decided for our senior faculties and the session left so much of impact on all of us. IIMTS faculty and their methodology is their USP. Great learning experience.
Amal Al Hadad - Sr. Faculty & Allumni Coordinator Zayed University Dubai
IIMTS was engaged by Director Edu & Trng, Gujarat State Govt for Train The Trainer program for Instructors & Faculties of Govt ITIs . It has really improved the quality of Teaching of our faculties . I see tremendous changes in their soft skills & presentation skills .
M B Suthar - Principal , Govt ITI , Lakhtar , Gujarat
We never thought the program will create such a good impact . I appreciate the way . The program by IIMT could bring so much of change in a day .We are now going ahead with next batch of our aanganvadi supervisors .
Mrs.Pramodaben Sutariya - Dy. Mayor. Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
How to Apply
- Step - 1: Check all the information of the course, and if you are satisfied, click on Login to enrol button to access approx 43 minutes lectures.
- Step - 2: You can log in with your Gmail/Facebook ID (if you don't have any one of them, you can still register with a new ID. However, you will have to validate your email ID from the activation link received in your inbox, after the registration, to access the course)
- Step - 3: Go to My Course button to access your course material and follow the guidelines
- Step - 4: Start accessing your online lectures and reading material
- Step - 5: After completing all the lectures, click on the Get my certificate button
- Step - 6: Reply a few simple questions shown on the screen
- Step - 7: Get your certificate of participation and get ready to practice Shavasana daily.
- Step - 8: You can practice Shavasana regularly by clicking the relevant links. The links of the Quick Shavasana and the full courses are kept available for free.