What is the British Accreditation Council?
The British Accreditation Council was established by the British Council and Department of Education in 1984. It is the Registered "Not for Profit" social enterprise and limited company, a full member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA), a member of the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE) and listed on European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQAR).
Within the UK, BAC holds a statutory responsibility in that all BAC accredited institutions can accept international students on academic or vocational courses for up to six months.
BAC Accredited Provider Countries:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
More than 300,000 students are studying at BAC Institutions
A few most reputed accredited Institutions by British Accreditation Council are:
- Washington International Studies Council
- Qatar University College of Law
- University of New York in Prague
- Varna University of Management
Communication from the British Accreditation Council for IIMT Studies Students:
Below are your course deliverable summery; being an IIMT Studies Student:
- Live and recorded lectures for your studies.
- Reading material for your studies and exam preparations.
- Customer service department and faculty assistance through your course.
- Online examinations and assessments.
- Fully automated learning portal for your ease of learning 6. Online learning services supporting your job and family priorities
What does having the BAC accreditation mean?
An educational institution that has achieved BAC accreditation has been judged against a set of internationally recognised quality standards.
The educational institute has been inspected by qualified experts who judge the institution against criteria covering several inspection areas to include:
- Teaching, learning and assessment
- Governance, strategy and financial management
- Academic management and administration
- Student support, guidance, recruitment and progression
- Premises, facilities, and learning resources
- Quality management, assurance and enhancement
What does the IIMT Studies achieved by having the BAC Quality Mark?
- The BAC quality mark is a sign to stakeholders that an educational institute has met a British gold standard
- Only BAC accredited institutes can use the BAC Quality Mark in their marketing to potential students
- The esteemed BAC quality mark helps the educational institute to stand out in a competitive market and in so doing promote its courses and services to stakeholders
- Collaborative partners gain increased confidence and assurance as the BAC quality mark raises relationship profile and promotes trust
- Students and parents can be assured they have selected an educational institute that delivers high-quality educational services and has met internationally respected British quality standards.
What does the British brand represent to IIMT Studies WIDER audience?
The British education system is regarded as one of the best in the world. We know that some of the key things that the British brand represents are:
- High-quality processes and procedures in educational providers from the professional or vocational sector up to the well-established higher education sector
- An emphasis on externality (at both programme and organisational level) Ensuring regular reviews of provision which involve both internal and external stakeholders
- Focus on ensuring there are robust systems in place to provide support to students or participants
- IIMT Studies has been externally assessed by a respected British quality assurance organisation against a set of internationally recognised criteria.
The perception of British education is one of high quality, and therefore your accreditation links the perception of high quality with your organisation. This provides you with another method of promoting your organisation to students, participants and current or potential partners."I wish happy learning to all the students of IIMT Studies; with one of the most promising accreditations of the world, the British Accreditation Council. Manoj R Thakkar
Chairman and Founding Director
International Institute of Management and Technical Studies